Miami-ans know how to throw great parties. I can't tell if it's out of necessity, passion, or the side effect to something in our drinking water. "Irregardless", it is one of the reasons I love living here.
This month I am fortunate to co-host an event that is a testament to our local's stellar event planning, Fashion Happy Hour. You have heard me talk about the basics of Fashion Happy Hour before (see, #ThankYouMiami for Fashion Happy Hour - October 2013). In addition to 2x1 drinks, here are some of the surprises you can expect to see this Friday at Red Bar Gallery:a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Fashion Blogger Feature: As your co-hosts Tala Delgado of Pineapple Me and yours truly will be styling two beautiful ladies from the Damaris Aguiar Modeling Academy (D.A.M.A) in our own personal styles using pieces from local vendors. You can rest assured my styling will stay true to the "Miami chic" look I love.
- Local Love: Miami vendors, including Norka, Luxe MODA, Fashssories, and Pom Graphic Design & Fine Arts will have pop-up shops on-site so you can indulge in some end-of-the-week retail therapy.
- Live Music: Fashion Happy Hour attendee favorites, The Jukebox Heroes, are back again this month. Make sure you bring your dancing shoes!
- Live Streaming: 24/7 Miami will be broadcasting the event live with DJ Juan Luv. Tune in the night of the event here.
- For more information and to RSVP, click here.