Everyone flocks to Miami to ring in the new year because, of all the cities that throw good parties, we have the best weather. And, while we have had our time on the party-seeking end, these days we would much rather spend new year's eve at home with our closest friends, gorging on stone crab and a bottle of Veuve. This year we're putting those plans on hold to see Billy Joel at the BB&T Center because Miami 2017. Nevertheless, we wanted to share a quick post with the six events we would otherwise be attending around town for inspiration. After all, NYE only comes once a year.
- For casual, good vibes: Tropicalien NYE Bass Drop at Wynwood Yard
- For all-out luxury: Five-Star New Year's Eve at Watson Island
- For seven unique and equally enticing options : New Year's Eve Events at the InterContinental Miami
- For delicious Mexican food and fiesta until 5 a.m.: Local Friendly NYE Bash at Olla Miami
- For a quintessential South Beach party worth your time: NYE 2017 at Nikki Beach
- For a MiMo masquerade with open bar: New Year's Eve Masquerade at Vagabond Kitchen + Bar
Happy new year, friends! We have one more post for you that we will be releasing tomorrow, but we want to take a moment to send you our best wishes to you for a happy and healthy 2017 (and to remind you to not be that guy on NYE...).